Tourism Whistler Go Big This Winter Contest
Enter the Tourism Whistler Go Big This Winter Contest at Whistler.com/Winter-Contest for your chance to win a Winter Trip for two to Whistler, Canada.
Who can Enter ?
The Tourism Whistler Go Big This Winter Contest is open to legal residents of Canada and the United States of America, Australia and the United Kingdom who are over the age of majority in their province, state or country of residence or older at the time of entry with the exception of residents of Quebec, New York, Florida and Puerto Rico.
When does the Contest end ?
The Contest ends on May 3 at 11:59 AM PST.
How to Enter ?
Eligible entrants may visit whistler.com/winter-contest during the Contest Period and register for the Contest. Registration is free.
Limit of one (1) entry per person.
What is the Prize to be won ?
One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize is for one (1) winner and one (1) travel companion and will consist of the following:
- Round-trip coach air transportation for two (2) people, from the major city airport nearest to the Grand Prize winner’s residence to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Round-trip transportation in a luxury sedan for two (2) people between Vancouver International Airport and Whistler courtesy of Luxury Transport Inc
- Six (6) nights’ accommodation courtesy of Fairmont Chateau Whistler, plus daily breakfast
- Two (2) adult 3-day Whistler Blackcomb lift tickets
- 3-day Premium Ski or Snowboard Rental for (2) adults courtesy of Black Tie Ski Rentals
- Bobsleigh or skeleton experience for two (2) adults courtesy of Whistler Sliding Centre
- One (1) day of cross-country skiing & snowshoeing for two (2) adults courtesy of Whistler Olympic Park
- Private guided off-piste ski/snowboard day for two (2) adults with Extremely Canadian
- One (1) Vallea Lumina Tour for two (2) adults courtesy of The Adventure Group
- $90 gift certificate courtesy of Forged Axe Throwing
- 60-minute massage & spa access for two (2) adults at the Spa at Nita Lake Lodge
- Admission for two (2) courtesy of Audain Art Museum
- Admission for two (2) and one (1) $50 gift certificate courtesy of the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre
- One (1) Finer Things Tour for two (2) adults courtesy of Whistler Tasting Tours
- One (1) Original Box charcuterie arrangement courtesy of Picnic Whistler
- $150 gift certificate courtesy of Teppan Village, Earls Kitchen + Bar
- $100 gift certificate courtesy of Hunter Gather Eatery & Taphouse, 21 Steps Kitchen + Bar
The approximate retail value is ten thousand dollars ($10,000).