Sportsnet Sobeys Home Team Contest
The Sportsnet Sobeys Home Team Contest is open only to residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence.
You may enter the Contest between the Contest Period dates below. All dates are in the year 2020 and each contest period starts at 12:00 AM and
The Sportsnet Sobeys Home Team Contest ends at 11:59 PM on March 15.
How to Enter
You will be automatically entered into the Contest at the time of purchase at any of the participating Sobeys stores located in the Participating Provinces, provided that your AIR MILES Card is swiped at the checkout.
You will receive 1 entry each time an AIR MILES Card is swiped weekly.
How to Enter Online
No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. To enter, go to sportsnet.ca/sobeys, click on the Contest banners, buttons or links to access the online entry form for the Contest. Complete the online entry form as instructed.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per week.
WEEKLY SECONDARY PRIZES
There are 7 (seven) Weekly Secondary Prizes available to be won in the Contest, as follows:
Each Weekly Secondary Prize consists of:
- Sportsnet Duffle Bag, Scarf, Water Bottle, Toque – valued at $415
- Sobeys Gift Card – Value $100
- 4 (four) NHL tickets to a regular season game – Approx. value up to $200
Each Weekly Secondary Prize is valued at approximately $715.
There is 1 (one) Grand Prize available to be won in the Contest, consisting of:
- 4 (four) NHL tickets to a regular season game
- Round trip economy air transportation for the winner and three (3) guests from the international airport within Canada closest to the winner’s residence to destination on travel dates to be determined by the Sponsors
- Two hotel rooms for number of nights in or around the Destination at a hotel to be selected by the Sponsors
- Spending cash total of $500 to be provided in the form of a cheque to the winner
- The NHL game will be one that is produced and aired on Sportsnet
The Grand Prize is valued at approximately $16,500.