Score a Trip with French’s Contest (ScoreWithFrenchs.ca)
The Score a Trip with French’s Contest (ScoreWithFrenchs.ca) is only open to legal residents of Canada who are the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence and located in Canada.
The Score a Trip with French’s Contest ends on November 15 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST.
How to Enter
There are two (2) ways to enter the Contest, respectively as follows:
To enter the Contest, eligible entrants may purchase a participating product and obtain the UPC code associated with the Participating Product. Next, go to ScoreWithFrenchs.ca and follow the on-screen instructions to obtain and fully complete the Contest Entry Form.
No Purchase Mail-in Entry
You may enter the Contest without having to complete an Eligible Purchase by printing your first name, last name, telephone number, age and complete mailing address on a plain white piece of paper and mailing it and with a handwritten fifty (50) words unique and original essay on what makes you the ultimate World Juniors superfan to the following address: Spider Marketing Solutions, Attn: Score With French’s, 103 Richmond Street East, Suite 201, Toronto, Ontario, M5C 1N9.
The maximum number of Entries that an entrant can have in this Contest is fifteen (15). There is a limit of fifteen (15) No Purchase Entries per entrant during the Contest Period. There is an overarching limit of fifteen (15) Entries per person, regardless of applicable Entry method(s).
The Grand Prize consists of a trip for two (2) to the IIHF World Junior Hockey Championships in the Czech Republic departing from Toronto on December 26th, and returning to Toronto on January 6th. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $17,000.
This trip consists of a Destiny Tours trip package for two (2) people and include:
- Outbound economy flights for two (2) people on December 26th, includes roundtrip airfare Toronto to Vienna
- Return flights January 6th, from Vienna to Toronto (direct)
- Motor-coach transportation between Vienna, Austria and Olomouc, Czech Republic for the Grand Prize winner and guest
- Ten (10) nights deluxe accommodation in Olomouc with breakfast every morning
- Motor-coach transfers between hotel in Olomouc and the Ostrava arena for games for the Grand Prize winner and guest
- Welcome reception with emcee/Comedian
- New Years Eve celebration with live entertainment from Canada and a buffet meal
- Custom World Junior Hockey Championships Jacket
- Farewell reception
- Services of Destiny Tours’ staff for the duration of trip
The Grand Prize also includes:
- Ticket package to the games occurring in Ostrava and Trinec, Czech Republic, during the IIHF World Junior Championship
- Two (2) return flights for the Grand Prize winner and guest from the Grand Prize winner’s closest major airport and Toronto
- A daily food allowance of $90 Canadian each per day for the Grand Prize winner and the guest for a total of 12 days
There are five (5) Secondary Prizes available, each consisting of: one (1) Team Canada Replica jersey (ARV $199 each).