Newfoundland and Labrador MindSet Contest
Enter the Newfoundland and Labrador MindSet Contest at NLMindSet.ca for a chance to win a trip to Newfoundland and Labrador for two (2) persons.
Who can Enter ?
The Newfoundland and Labrador MindSet Contest may be entered by any Canadian resident over the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside.
When does the Contest end ?
The Contest ends at 12:00 p.m. (noon) NDT on April 10.
How to Enter ?
What are the Prizes to be won ?
One (1) Grand Prize is available to be won. The Grand Prize winner will receive (i) one (1) round-trip ticket in Economy Class for travel to Newfoundland and Labrador for each of two (2) persons.
The Grand Prize includes:
- Six (6) nights’ accommodation (four (4) in St. John’s, NL
- Five (5) days’ ground transportation to and from all included sessions and locations
- Five (5) morning instructional sessions on various Unified Mindfulness Techniques led by Dr. Brian Dower
- Guided walks/hikes and scenic driving tours in St. John’s, NL and Port Rexton, NL
- Chef-led food foraging hike in Quidi Vidi, NL
- One (1) Mindful Movement session on the Southern Shore, NL
- Private book reading with award-winning Newfoundland and Labrador author
- Meals including all breakfasts and lunches; and all but two evening meals
- Welcome reception and farewell dinner
The retail value of the Grand Prize (excluding taxes) is approximately $13,200.00 in total.
Twenty-one (21) decks of physical MindSet cards (each deck valued at $15.00, plus tax) will be awarded as Secondary Prizes during the Contest Period.
The retail value of all twenty-one (21) MindSet decks totals $315.00 (plus tax).