Mastro is celebrating 45 years Contest
Enter the Mastro is celebrating 45 years Contest at 45YearsOfMastro.com for a chance to win a trip for two (2) to Genoa, Italy. A prize valued at $7,000.
Who can Enter this Mastro Contest ?
The Mastro is celebrating 45 years Contest is open to legal Canadian residents who have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence.
When does the Contest end ?
This Contest ends on November 30 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”).
How to Enter ?
No purchase necessary. To enter, visit 45yearsofmastro.com and complete the Contest Entry Form with all required information. There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person, per Day.
What are the Prizes to be Won ?
There will be a total of four (4) prize packages available to be won during the Contest Period.
There will be one (1) Grand prize package available to be won during the Contest Period, consisting of a trip for two (2) (the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest) to Genoa, Italy.
The Grand Prize will be issued as follows:
- A $4,000.00 travel voucher from a major travel company as selected by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion
- $2,500.00 spending money issued in the form of a cheque payable in the winner’s name
- A $500.00 gift certificate to be used towards the purchase of a Genoa Walking Tour (Discover Hidden Treasures and Street Food which lasts approximately 6.5 hours)
The approximate retail value of all three (3) Grand Prize elements is $7,000.00.
Alternatively the eligible winner can select a cash alternative of $6,000.00 in lieu of the three (3) described trip elements.
There will be three (3) Mastro Charcuterie Prize Packs available to be won during the Contest Period. Each Secondary Prize consists of:
- A $100.00 pre-paid gift card from a major credit card company as selected by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion
- Ten (10) product coupons redeemable for one (1) Mastro product up to a value of $10.00 each
- One (1) Mastro paddle style branded charcuterie board
- One (1) recipe book created by Mastro – “The Ultimate Recipe Collection”, featuring more than 100 recipes
Approximate retail value of each Secondary Prize is $250.00.