History Channel Oak Island Adventure Giveaway Contest
Enter the History Channel Oak Island Adventure Giveaway Contest for a chance to win the ultimate Oak Island Adventure Getaway for two including boat tour.
Who can Enter the History Channel Contest ?
To be eligible for the History Channel Oak Island Adventure Giveaway Contest, an individual must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding the province of Québec) and be of the age of majority in their province or territory of residence.
When does the Contest end ?
The Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on May 21.
How to Enter ?
There is no purchase necessary to enter the Contest. To enter tune into new episodes of The Curse of Oak Island on The HISTORY Channel. Watch for the word of the day to be displayed on air.
Then, go online to complete and submit the entry form located at history.ca and include the correct Code Word in your entry.
Limit of one (1) entry per person per day.
What is the Prize to be won ?
There is one (1) prize available to be won by the Prize winner consisting of the following:
- Three (3) nights hotel accommodation at the Oak Island Resort & Conference Centre for the Winner and one (1) guest based on double occupancy unless otherwise indicated
- A two hundred fifty dollar ($250.00) dining credit at the Oak Island Resort
- A fifty dollar ($50.00) gift card to Mug and Anchor
- Two (2) Oak Island Resort sweatshirts
- Two (2) Oak Island Resort mugs
- A boat cruise for two (2) from Salty Dog Sea Tours with Captain Tony around Oak Island with commentary / behind the scenes stories from The Curse of Oak Island and venture
through the waters of Mahone Bay
- A meet and greet for two (2) with The Curse of Oak Island cast member Tony Sampson
- Five hundred dollars ($500.00) in cash
The Prize has an approximate value of two thousand, one hundred fifty dollars ($2,150.00).