Hershey and Circle K REESE’S Experience Contest
Enter the Hershey and Circle K REESE’S Experience Contest for a chance to win a trip to see an NBA game including transportation, hotel room and $500.
Who can Enter the Circle K Contest ?
The Hershey and Circle K REESE’S Experience Contest is only open to legal residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and Prince Edward Island who have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence.
When does the Contest end ?
The Contest ends on December 11 at 11:59:59 pm ET.
How to Enter the Contest ?
No purchase necessary. To enter, visit games.circlek.com/ca/reeses-experience. Upload a picture of your eligible transaction receipt with two (2) Participating Products and fill out the online entry form.
Limit one (1) submission per person, per day, and per mobile phone number.
To enter the Contest without purchase. Write a 50-word minimum hand-written essay about “Why I love basketball” on a plain piece of white paper. Take a picture of the essay and visit to the Contest Website. Upload a picture of your essay, and fill out the online entry form.
What are the Prizes to be Won ?
There are ninety-four (94) secondary prizes available to be won.
- 27 — $75 Digital NBA store gift card
- 27 —$25 Circle K gift card
- 13 — NBA 2K24 digital game — $80
- 27 — $25 Sport Check / Sports Experts gift card
Total Secondary Prizes — $3,375.
- 3 — Exclusive NBA Game Night for 2 — $5,135
Total Grand Prizes — $15,405.
The Grand Prizes each consist of a trip for the winner and one (1) guest to see an NBA game. The Grand Prize includes:
- Return economy air transportation for the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest from the major airport nearest the Grand Prize winner’s primary place of residence in Canada
- Ground transportation to and from destination airport
- One (1) standard hotel room, based on double occupancy for two (2) nights
- Two (2) tickets to an NBA game
- $500 spending money awarded to the winner only in the form of a VISA gift card
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $5,135.