Food Network Come Home to Mission Hill Contest
Who is Eligible ?
To be eligible for the Food Network Come Home to Mission Hill Contest, an individual must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding the province of Québec) and be nineteen (19) years of age or older at the time of entry.
The Food Network Come Home to Mission Hill Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on December 31.
How to Enter ?
There is no purchase necessary to enter the Contest. To enter online, complete and submit the entry form located at foodnetwork.ca/missionhillwinery. Earn one (1) bonus entry by signing up to the Mission Hill Family Estate’s newsletter.
Limit of one (1) online entry and one (1) bonus entry per person.
There is one (1) prize available to be won by the Prize winner consisting of a trip for four (4) to Kelowna, British Columbia which shall include:
- Round-trip economy airfare for the Winner and three (3) guests leaving together from the same gateway, on the same itinerary, from a major Canadian airport located near the Winner’s home to the Destination
- Ground transportation for the Winner and Guests between the airport and hotel in the Destination
- Three (3) nights accommodation at the Mission Hill Family Estate Winery Lake House or such other venue to be selected by the Sponsors in their sole discretion for the Winner and Guests based on quadruple occupancy unless otherwise indicated
- Daily breakfast for the Winner and Guests
- Two (2) lunches and two (2) dinners for the Winner and Guests
- A guided food and wine tour for the Winner and Guests at the Mission Hill Family Estate Winery
The Prize has an approximate value of ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00).