Win the Pitch Contest with Sonnet
The Win the Pitch Contest with Sonnet is open only to residents of Canada who are of age of legal majority in the province/territory in which they reside at the time of entry.
The Win the Pitch Contest with Sonnet ends at 10:59 a.m. ET on September 12.
How to enter
There are three (3) ways to enter: (1) via Instagram, (2) via Twitter, or (3) via email.
i. Via Instagram: Upload a post that (i) tags the Team by including @BlueJays in the post, (ii) contains an original photograph or video that shows you throwing a pitch, and (iii) contains the hashtag #WinThePitch.
ii. Via Twitter: Be a follower of the Team’s official Twitter account, you can become a follower by clicking on the “Follow” tab on twitter.com/BlueJays and send a tweet that (i) tags the Team by including @BlueJays in the tweet, (ii) contains the Submission, and (iii) contains the Hashtag.
iii. Via Email: You may enter the Contest by sending an email to [email protected] during the Entry Period that (1) has as its subject line “Sonnet First Pitch Contest” and (2) includes the Submission and the Hashtag along with the entrant’s full name, address, city, province, postal code, age and day and evening telephone numbers.
Limit of one (1) entry per person/Instagram account/Twitter account/email address.
One (1) eligible entrant will win one (1) prize consisting of:
- Eight (8) admission tickets (total) for the winner and three (3) guests to attend two (2) regular season baseball games scheduled to be played by the Team at Rogers Centre stadium
- Four (4) admission tickets (total) to a luxury suite in the Stadium for the Prize Participants to attend the Team’s regular season baseball game scheduled to be played in the Destination at the Stadium
- four (4) admission tickets (total) for the Prize Participants to attend the Team’s regular season baseball game scheduled to be played in the Destination at the Stadium
- Opportunity for the winner to throw the ceremonial first pitch prior to the Game
- Four (4) “replica” Team-branded jerseys
- Four (4) “replica” Team-branded caps
- CAD $500 (total) cash in spending money
- Two (2) hotel rooms for the nights in the Destination in a hotel to be determined by Sponsor
- Round trip economy air transportation for the Prize Participants from the international airport within Canada closest to the winner’s residence to the Destination
- Return ground transportation for the Prize Participants from the Destination airport to the Hotel
The total estimated retail value of the prize is CDN $5,866.