US Magazine Spring Issue Competition
The US Magazine Spring Issue Competition is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada ages 18 or over.
The US Magazine Spring Issue Competition ends at 11:59 p.m. CDT on April 28.
How to enter
To enter, visit lonelyplanet.com/usmagazine and complete the entry form. Only one entry per person.
There will be 1 overall prize for 1 winner plus guest. The prize consists of:
- 1 Skyscanner voucher up to a maximum total value of $1,000.00 USD, redeemable on Skyscanner.com or Skyscanner.ca for flights for two people to Southwest Florida International Airport in Fort Myers, Florida, on 1 trip across consecutive dates subject to availability and the Skyscanner Ltd (approximate recommended retail price $1,000 USD)
- Five (5) Day, Four (4) Night Stay for two at Casa Ybel Resort, Sanibel Island, Florida (approximate RRP $1,200.00 USD)
- Ground transportation to/from Southwest Florida International Airport (approximate RRP $112.00 USD)
- Half-day shelling cruise for two to Cayo Costa via Captiva Cruises (approximate RRP $80.00 USD)
- Meal for two at George & Wendy’s Sanibel Seafood Grille (approximate RRP $50.00 USD)
- Tandem parasailing ride (approximate RRP $160.00 USD)
- Bicycle rentals for two (three days) (approximate RRP $70.00 USD)
- WaveRunner rentals for two (30 minutes) (approximate RRP $170.00 USD)
- Two $50 gift vouchers to Lonely Planet’s Shop (approximate RRP $100.00 USD)
The maximum total prize value (approximately RRP $2,942.00 USD), is based on the recommended retail value at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize.