Simple Plan Summer Rocks with Fruité Contest
The Simple Plan Summer Rocks with Fruité Contest is open to residents of Canada only. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, a Participant must be a natural person, be a legal resident in his or her province or territory, and be at least 14 years old.
The Simple Plan Summer Rocks with Fruité Contest ends on September 1 at 4:00:00 p.m. (EDT).
How to enter
No purchase necessary. To enter, a Participant must register through the fruite.ca/en/simpleplan and complete the entry form.
Three (3) grand prizes will be awarded in this Contest. Each of the Grand Prizes consists of:
- Four (4) tickets for a concert of Simple Plan during their upcoming Canadian tour having an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of CAD$540.00, excluding applicable taxes
- Four (4) backstage passes allowing the Grand Prize Winner and its Guests to meet the members of Simple Plan before or after a Concert having an ARV of CAD$500.00, excluding applicable taxes
- Round-trip limousine transportation between the Grand Prize Winner’s residence and the Concert venue, having an ARV of CAD$450.00, excluding applicable taxes
- Four (4) Fruité gift sets, each consisting of five (5) Fruité drinks 2L and Fruité promotional merchandise having a total ARV of CAD$255.00, excluding applicable taxes
- Four (4) Simple Plan gift sets, each consisting of one (1) Simple Plan CD and one (1) Simple Plan hoodie shirt, having a total ARV of CAD$250.00, excluding applicable taxes
The total ARV of each Grand Prize varies depending on dates of the Concert and the venues, but is estimated to be of CAD$1,995.00 in total, excluding applicable taxes.