OxiClean Challenge Contest
To be eligible for the OxiClean Challenge Contest (oxicleanchallenge.ca), an individual must be a legal resident of Canada and be of the age of majority in his/her province or territory of residence or older.
The OxiClean Challenge Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on November 10.
How to enter
An entrant must register before entering online. To register, visit oxicleanchallenge.ca and click on the “Register” button, complete the online registration form by providing your first name, last name, e-mail address, age, confirm e-mail address, create a password, confirm the password, city, province, telephone number and the alphanumeric verification code exactly as shown and click “Submit”. Limit of one (1) entry per person, per day, per prize entry sweepstake. Limit of one (1) registration per person, per e-mail address and phone number.
There are a total of eight (8) Weekly Prizes and one (1) Sweepstakes Grand Prize available to be won at the outset of the promotion.
One (1) Grand Prize consists of:
- One (1) design consultation with Sarah Baeumler. The consultation will last up to 30 minutes via Skype.
The Grand Prize winner must provide the following materials before the consultation:
- Images/video of laundry room
- The above are required in 5 business days
After the consultation, Sarah Baeumler and her design team will provide the following within 4 to 6 weeks:
- Blueprint/mock-up of her design ideas AND a mood board for colours, textures, décor and style elements
- One (1) five thousand dollars Canadian ($5,000 CDN) cheque to be used towards the Laundry Room Makeover
Approx. Retail Value ($10,000 CDN).
Eight (8) Weekly Prizes each comprising of:
- One (1) OxiClean Colour Shield (750ml) ARV $7.99
- One (1) OxiClean White Revive (750ml) ARV $7.99
- One (1) OxiClean MaxForce Foam (9oz) ARV $5.99
- One (1) OxiClean MaxForce Spray (354ml) ARV $5.99
Approx. Retail Value ($27.96 CDN).