Rocking Good Time in Las Vegas with Oasis Contest
The Rocking Good Time in Las Vegas with Oasis Contest is open to all Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence.
The Rocking Good Time in Las Vegas with Oasis Contest ends on August 31 at 23:59:59 (Eastern Daylight Time).
How to enter
To enter, the participant must register through oasis.ca/en/summercontest and fill in a registration form.
Four (4) grand prize will be awarded in this Contest. Each Grand Prize consists of a trip for two (2) to the Rock N’ Roll Marathon in Las Vegas and include the following:
- Two (2) return economy air fare tickets for a regularly scheduled commercial flight on an airline chosen by the Sponsor for the Participant and one Guest to Las Vegas airport. Approximate retail value (“ARV “) of $750CAD per person for a total ARV of $1,500CAD
- Ground transportation from the destination airport to the destination hotel in Las Vegas and from the hotel in Las Vegas to the departure airport (ARV of between $ 45 CAD and $ 55CAD per person for a total ARV of $110CAD)
- One (1) dual occupancy room at a luxury hotel chosen by the Sponsor for three (3) nights (ARV of $500CAD per night for a total ARV of $1,500CAD)
- Two (2) registration for the Rock N’ Roll Marathon in Las Vegas (ARV $165CAD per person for a total ARV of $310CAD)
- Two (2) VIP passes (ARV $385CAD per person for a total ARV of $770CAD)
- Fifteen hundred dollars ($1,500CAD) in cash for transportation, meals and personal expenses during the trip
The total ARV for each Grand Prize is $6,000CAD, excluding applicable taxes, for a total ARV of $24,000CAD.