Kruger All-Star Line Up Contest
The Kruger All-Star Line Up Contest is open only to residents of Canada who have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence.
The Kruger All-Star Line Up Contest ends on November 30 at 10:00:00 a.m. ET.
How to Participate
To participate, you must first obtain a valid ten (12)-digit UPC product bar code number. You can obtain a UPC Code by purchasing any Scotties’ Facial Tissue, SpongeTowels Paper Towel, Purex Bathroom Tissue or Cashmere Bathroom Tissue product from an authorized participating retailer.
Alternatively, to obtain one (1) UPC Code without purchasing a Participating Product, print your first name, last name, telephone number and complete mailing address on a plain white piece of paper and mail it along with a 25-word or more unique and original essay on “Why you enjoy the NHL All-Star Game.”; and a self-addressed, pre-paid, stamped envelope with sufficient return Canadian postage; to the following address: Kruger All-Star Line Up 90 Allstate Pkwy, Suite 108, Markham, Ontario L3R 6H3.
Once you have a valid UPC Code, visit scorehockeytickets.ca and follow the on-screen instructions to fully complete the online entry form.
There is an overall limit of ten (10) Entries per person.
There will be a total of three (3) grand prizes available to be won. Each Grand Prize consists of the following:
- Opportunity for the confirmed winner and one (1) guest to travel to St. Louis, Missouri, host city of the NHL All-Star Weekend
- Round trip airfare for the confirmed winner and his/her Guest to the Host City from a Canadian airport near the confirmed winner’s residence
- Accommodation for the confirmed winner and his/her Guest for three (3) nights in a hotel or hotels determined by Sponsor
- $1,000 spending money for the confirmed winner
- Two (2) general admission tickets to attend the NHL All-Star Skills and the NHL All-Star Game
- Two (2) NHLShop.ca e-gift cards valued at $250 – one (1) for the confirmed winner and one (1) for his/her Guest
- Ground transportation to and from the selected departure airport, as well as to and from the hotel in the Host City
Each Grand Prize has a total approximate retail value of $7,000 based on a Toronto departure example – although the actual retail value will vary depending on the point of departure.
There will be a total of one hundred seventy five (175) secondary prizes available to be won, as follows:
- 100 $50 CAD NHLShop.ca gift card
- 50 $100 CAD NHLShop.ca gift card
- 25 $200 CAD NHLShop.ca gift card