Jean Coutu Win the Grand Canyon Contest
The Jean Coutu Win the Grand Canyon Contest is intended solely for residents of Quebec, Ontario, and New Brunswick who have reached majority age in their province of residence.
The Jean Coutu Win the Grand Canyon Contest ends on March 16 at 11:59 p.m.
How to enter
There are two ways to enter the Contest. The Participant may enter either with or without purchasing a participating product.
With any purchase of a participating product advertised in the Jean Coutu weekly flyer for February 16, February 23, March 2 and March 9, (Quebec), or for February 17, February 24, March 3 and March 10, (Ontario and New Brunswick), and/or any product identified at a participating Jean Coutu store and who present a valid AIR MILES card, a contest entry will be automatically registered.
No purchase required
The Participant may enter the Contest by sending, in a separate envelope carrying sufficient postage for each entry, a handwritten text of 50 words explaining why he should win the Prize as well as his AIR MILES Collector’s Account number to the following address before March 16, the postmark providing documentary proof of compliance to the deadline:
“Win the Grand Canyon” CONTEST
c/o Nathalie Picard
245, rue Jean-Coutu
Limit of one entry without purchase per person per day.
The Winners are each awarded the following prize:
- An all-inclusive vacation package for two (2) adults for five (5) days from May 24 to May 28, at Grand Canyon, in the United States, worth approximately $8,000, including:
- Return transportation by plane between Montreal and Las Vegas
- Taxes and airport fees, including transportation between the airport and hotel
- Accommodation for 2 for four (4) nights in hotels selected at the discretion of the Contest Organizers and based on availability, in the various cities visited
- All breakfasts at the hotel
- $700 in spending money for the winner
- A cocktail and group supper for 2 in a location selected at the discretion of the Contest Organizers and based on availability
- Ground transportation between various locations
- A guide throughout the trip
- An information session at the hotel in order to share the vacation itinerary
- An activity program for 2, selected at the discretion of the Contest Organizers