Black Sails Trivia Sweepstakes
The Black Sails Trivia Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C. (i.e., excluding Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions), who are physically located and residing therein and who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
The Black Sails Trivia Sweepstakes ends on April 8 at 11:59:59 pm PT.
How to enter
Entrant must complete the entry form located at studios.ign.com/blacksailscontest and follow the onscreen prompts to correctly answer two (2) trivia questions related to the television series Black Sails. Limit of one (1) entry per person.
One (1) prize is available per Entry Period:
Entry Period One – One (1) Xbox One S video game console – $350
Entry Period Two – One (1) PlayStation 4 Slim video game console – $300
Entry Period Three – One (1) Jack of the Dust artistic skull sculpture – $448
Entry Period Four – One (1) PlayStation 4 Pro video game console – $400
Entry Period Five – A 3-day /2-night trip for the winner and one (1) guest to Los Angeles, California to attend a Black Sails viewing party. The Trip will consist of:
- Round-trip coach class airfare for Winner and guest from a major airport with regularly scheduled commercial flights close to Winner’s permanent residence to a Los Angeles-area airport (or, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, $500 in lieu of air travel if winner – $2,900
- Two (2) nights hotel accommodation for Winner and guest at a hotel selected by the Sponsor
- Access for the Winner and his/her guest to attend a Black Sails viewing party
- Airport transfer to/from the hotel in Los Angeles
- Ground transportation to/from the Event; and (f.) $300 spending money
Entry Period Six – One (1) Jack of the Dust artistic skull sculpture – $448
Entry Period Seven – One (1) gold doubloon – $3,000
Entry Period Eight – One (1) PlayStation 4 VR – $400
Entry Period Nine – One (1) PlayStation 4 Pro video game console; one (1) PlayStation 4 VR – $700
Entry Period Ten – One (1) 100-gram gold bar – $4,000