Bacardi / Blue Jays for a Day Contest
The Bacardi / Blue Jays for a Day Contest is open only to residents of Canada who are at least nineteen (19) years of age.
The Bacardi / Blue Jays for a Day Contest ends at 4:59 p.m. ET on July 9.
How to Enter
To enter the Contest, go to bluejays.com and click on the Contest banners, buttons and/or links to access the online entry form for the Contest. Limit of one (1) entry per person email address.
Ten (10) eligible entrants will each win one (1) prize consisting of the following:
- Two (2) Rogers Centre stadium luxury suite tickets for use by the winner and one (1) guest for the Team’s regular season baseball game scheduled to be played on September 25
- One (1) standard, double occupancy hotel room for a two (2) night stay in Toronto, Ontario in a hotel
- One (1) Team uniform for each of the Prize Participants, consisting of one (1) pair of pants, one (1) belt, one (1) cap, one (1) t-shirt, and one (1) jersey, each such jersey to be personalized with the winner’s or his/her guest’s, as applicable, name and requested number
- Round trip economy air transportation for the Prize Participants from the international airport within Canada closest to the winner’s residence to the Destination
The total estimated retail value of each prize is $3,350.
The ten (10) prizes will be regionally allocated as follows:
- One (1) prize will be awarded to a resident of any of Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island or Nova Scotia
- One (1) prize will be awarded to a resident of Alberta
- One (1) prize will be awarded to a resident of any of British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Yukon, or Nunavut
- One (1) prize will be awarded to a resident of Manitoba
- One (1) prize will be awarded to a resident Quebec
- One (1) prize will be awarded to a resident of Saskatchewan
- Four (4) prizes will be awarded to residents of Ontario