Royal Canadian Mint Flip to Win with Canada 150 Contest
The Royal Canadian Mint Flip to Win with Canada 150 Contest (mint150.ca) is only open to legal residents of Canada who have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence.
The Royal Canadian Mint Flip to Win with Canada 150 Contest ends on December 31 at 11:59pm ET.
How to play
To play the Coin Flip game, you must first register for the Contest. Once you have registered for the Contest, login to the Contest Website at mint150.ca and follow the on-screen instructions to use one (1) Game Play and press “Play Now”. After you have selected to Play, at the start of the Game, you will be presented with nine (9) icons and you must select five (5) of these nine (9) Icons to flip them over. Each Game will include the following Flipped Icons:
- Three (3) Toonie Icons
- Three (3) Loonie Icons
- Three (3) Quarter Icons
The object of the game is to complete a set of three (3) matching Flipped Icons. A Game Play will end when you either complete your first Matching Set or fail to complete a Matching Set. For further clarity, if three (3) of the Flipped Icons do not match, you will not receive any entries associated with that Play.
Matching Sets will award you with the following entries into the Grand Prize Draw:
- A Toonie Icon Matching Set will award you with one (1) entry into the Grand Prize 1 Draw
- A Loonie Icon Matching Set will award you with one (1) entry into the Grand Prize 2 Draw
- A Quarter Icon Matching Set will award you with one (1) entry into the Grand Prize 3 Draw
In addition, while playing the Game, you may be deemed a potential Instant Prize winner, you will be required to perform the corresponding winner confirmation procedure, AND you may continue your Play in accordance with the procedure.
You may continue to play the Game until you have run out of Plays or the close of the Contest Period, whichever occurs first.
How to Register and Earn Plays
To register, visit mint150.ca and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process. After submitting your registration you will be given three (3) Plays. Limit of forty nine (49) Plays per person per email address.
There are three (3) grand prizes available to be won. The following table outlines the description and quantity of each Grand Prize. Limit of one (1) Grand Prize per person.
- 1 X 1 oz. 99.999% Pure Gold Coin – Canada 150 Iconic Maple Leaf – $2,849.95
- 2 X 2017 Pure Silver Proof Set – 150th Anniversary of Canadian Confederation – $234.95
- 50 X 2017 Special Wrap Roll 2-Collection Subscription – $184.05
There are three thousand one hundred (3,100) instant prizes available to be won.
- 300 X 2017 Canada 150 Circulation 12-Coin Collection (The Map) – $34.95
- 2,800 X Official Canada 150 Collector Card – $0
Total approximate retail value for all Prizes is $23,007.35.