peelawaythepounds.com – Sunkist and the Biggest Loser Resort Peel Away the Pounds Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes Period: Sunkist and the Biggest Loser Resort Peel Away the Pounds Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes“) commences at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 10, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on May 31, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period“). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on May 31, 2014. Entries submitted past the expiration of the Sweepstakes Period will not be accepted.
Who May Enter: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico and all other US territories) who are above the age of majority in his/her state or province or territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Sunkist Growers Inc.
HOW TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary. There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes using UPC codes from Sunkist-brand Citrus products. (1) During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible individual may enter the UPC code found on specially marked bags of Sunkist brand citrus products on the Sweepstakes website, as set forth below, for a chance to win one of two Grand Prizes. (2) To obtain a UPC code without, see below.
Once you have obtained a UPC code, either by a purchase or by a mail-in request, you may enter the Sweepstakes on-line at www.peelawaythepounds.com, as detailed below.
Website: Please go to peelawaythepounds.com and:
a. Fill in the registration form with the following information: full name, complete mailing address including zip code or postal code, daytime and evening telephone numbers (including area code), valid email address and enter your UPC code.
b. After having read and agreed to these Official Rules, click the submit button to submit your on-line registration and receive one (1) entry into this Sweepstakes. Any available opt-in opportunities are not required to enter these Sweepstakes, and checking any opt-in boxes will not improve your chances of winning.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Purchase is not required and does not enhance a person’s chance of winning. To obtain a free UPC code without purchase, provide in writing, your full name, complete mailing address, city, province/territory/state, postal code/zip code, phone number (with area code), date of birth and email and mail it with a self-addressed prepaid envelope (sufficient with postage to Canada):
Sunkist® and the Biggest Loser Peel Away the Pounds Sweepstakes
3405 American Drive, Unit 10
LIMIT: One (1) Entry per person per day regardless of the email address, telephone numbers or addresses provided to a maximum of fifty (50) entries per person for the Sweepstakes Period. PLEASE NOTE that separate purchases or mail-in requests are not required. An eligible individual may input the same UPC code (whether from a specially marked Sunkist bag or from the UPC code letter received by mail) once each day during the Sweepstakes Period, up to the fifty (50) entry limit. If it is discovered that any person has attempted to: (i) obtain more than one (1) entry per day during the Sweepstakes Period; (ii) obtain more than fifty (50) entries per person during the Sweepstakes Period; and/or (iii) use (or attempt to use) multiple names, or identities to enter the Sweepstakes, then (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) he/she may be disqualified from these Sweepstakes. Your entry will be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) the entry form is not fully completed and submitted during the Sweepstakes Period. Use (or attempted use) of multiple names, identities, email addresses and/or any automated, macro, script, robotic or other systems(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt these Sweepstakes is prohibited and is grounds for disqualification by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Releasees (defined below) are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete or incompatible entries.
Grand Prize Winner Selection & Notification: There are a total of two (2) prizes (each, a “Prize” or “Grand Prize”) available to be won in the Sweepstakes as follows:Two (2) potential Grand Prize Winners will be randomly drawn from among all eligible entries received, and, subject to compliance with these Official Rules, each awarded a Grand Prize consisting of:
- Roundtrip coach airfare for one (1) to the destination city from the major U.S. or Canadian airport nearest to the winner’s residence.
- Transfer fees and accommodations for one (1) person, for a One (1) week (seven days/ six nights) stay at winner’s choice of one of The Biggest Loser Resorts. (Chicago, Malibu, Utah or Niagara Falls NY).; resort accommodations include meals, subject to standard terms and certain restrictions;
- All expenses not specified in these Official Rules, including, but not limited to, taxes and other concession items, ground transportation to and from airports, other meals, beverages, spending money and gratuities are the sole responsibility of each Grand Prize Winner. Grand Prize Winner may be required to provide a valid credit card upon check-in at hotel.
- Grand Prize Winner must depart from and return to the same airport, and is responsible for ensuring that he/she has any and all travel identification and/or documentation required for travel and that such identification and/or documentation is valid prior to and for the entire duration of the trip.
- If the Grand Prize Winner decides not to travel, no credit or reimbursement or other prize will be awarded.
- Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor and are subject to space, flight availability and black-out dates. Exact flight is at Sponsor’s selection. Grand Prize Winner must accept the travel dates as specified by the Sponsor and travel must be completed by and no later than December 31 2014. Once confirmed, travel arrangements cannot be changed.
- Grand Prize Winner must provide Sponsor, at least 30 days prior to the departure date, the following information: the name appearing on his/her travel identification and/or documentation.
- In the event the Grand Prize Winner lives within 200 km of the selected destination, ground transportation will be provided in lieu of airfare.
- The actual value of the prize will depend on the city of departure and arrival, fares at time of travel and the value of the Biggest Loser Resort during the period of stay. If the actual value of the trip turns out to be less than the stated approximate value, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise.
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $7,500 USD/$7,946 CDN based on a Toronto to Utah example.