Nestlé BOOST Be Up For Adventure Contest
The Nestlé BOOST Be Up For Adventure Contest is only open to legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their Province or Territory of residence.
The Nestlé BOOST Be Up For Adventure Contest ends at 11:59:59 AM EST on August 14.
How to Enter
During the period, go to Adventure.BoostNutrition.ca (MadeWithNestle.ca/BeUpForAdventure) and click on the contest link and enter for your chance to win a Grand Prize and/or a Secondary Prize. You must follow the online instructions to fully complete and submit the online registration form.
There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won at the outset of this Contest to a destination selected by the winner from among ten (10) pre-determined destinations as described on Sponsor’s contest website. The Grand Prize consists of a trip for two (2) to one of ten (10) predetermined destinations as fully described below in the BOOST Adventure Trip Options. All trips include:
- Round trip economy class airfare for winner and one (1) guest from a major Canadian airport nearest to the winner’s residence
- 7 consecutive nights hotel accommodation for two (2) people
- A predetermined adventure, tour, lessons or activity for the winner and guest at the destination as outlined in the prizing descriptions
- $1,500.00 spending money awarded by cheque to the winner
BOOST Adventure Trip Options:
- Option 1 – Hot Air Ballooning in the Napa Valley
- Option 2 – A Walkabout in the Outback
- Option 3 – Wine & Dine in Tuscany
- Option 4 – Royals & Relics of the UK
- Option 5 – Cycling in Catalonia
- Option 6 – Sailing the Cays of the Caribbean
- Option 7 – Hiking in Hawaii
- Option 8 – Markets & Museums of Paris
- Option 9 – Rafting in the Grand Canyon
- Option 10 – Sea Kayaking in Alaska
The approximate retail value of each Grand Prize is ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00).
There are a total of one hundred and twenty (120) secondary Prizes available to be won at the outset of this Contest. Each Secondary Prize consists of one (1) Prepaid Credit Card. The approximate retail value of each Secondary Prize is fifty dollars ($50.00).