To be eligible for the Meyer Contest, an individual must be a legal resident of the Canada (excluding Quebec) and be of the age of majority or older in his/her province or territory of residence.
The Meyer Contest ends at 10:00 a.m. ET on January 6.
How to Enter
There is no purchase necessary to enter the Contest.
There is one (1) grand prize available to be won by the Grand Prize winner consisting of a two (2) night trip for two (2) to Prince Edward Island, Canada, taking place between February 1 and December 31. The Grand Prize shall include the following:
- Round-trip economy airfare for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest leaving together on the same itinerary at the same time and from the same gateway from the Canadian International airport closest to Grand Prize Winner’s home (Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax or St. John’s) to Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Two (2) nights hotel accommodation at The Inn at Bay Fortune in Souris, Prince Edward Island in a room and one (1) guest based on double occupancy
- A factory tour of the Meyer facility accompanied by Chef Michael Smith for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest
- One (1) hand delivered pot and pan set
- One (1) cooking lesson for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest at The Inn at Bay Fortune
- One (1) cookbook signed by Chef Michael Smith
The Grand Prize has an approximate value of Fifteen Thousand Dollars ($15,000.00).
There are ten (10) secondary prizes available to be won by the Secondary Prize winners each consisting of one (1) Meyer Confederation melbec-red non-stick Everyday pan with lid.
Each Secondary Prize has an approximate value of One Hundred Ninety-Nine Dollars and Ninety-Nine Cents ($199.99).