Cashmere Diamonds Contest
The Cashmere Diamonds Contest (cashmerediamonds.ca) is open to legal residents of Canada who are located in Canada, have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence.
The Cashmere Diamonds Contest ends on August 31 at 11:59:59 a.m. EST.
How to enter
An eligible person must ensure that he/she: (i) has purchased one (1) or more of the Participating Products from an authorized participating Canadian retailer during the Contest Period; (ii) that the sales receipt identifies the retailer and date of the purchase; (iii) add a “X” next to the Participating Product(s) identified on your sales receipt; (iv) take a photograph of your sales receipt in its entirety; and (v) submit your entry by completing the following steps to be eligible to earn one (1) Entry :
Visit cashmerediamonds.ca and follow the on-screen instructions to:
- Fully complete the online entry form with all required information – including your first and last name, complete mailing address, daytime telephone number, valid e-mail address, and month and year of birth
- Enter the store name that appears on your sales receipt; select the Participating Product(s) you purchased; enter the number of Participating Products purchased on your sales receipt; and enter the purchase price you paid before tax
- Tick the box where indicated to confirm that you agree to accept a one-time e-mail from the Sponsor in relation to this Contest
- Click the “Upload” button to add your photograph of your sales receipt as identified above and click “Submit”
- After clicking “Submit”, you will receive a new webpage with the following message “Thank you! We have received your entry
There is a limit of up to three (3) Entries per person, per Day.
Participating Products: The following two (2) specially marked “Participating Products” will be made available at authorized participating Canadian retail stores, while supplies last and subject to inventory: (i) Cashmere Double Roll 12 rolls (UPC 0 61328 34212 8); and (ii) Cashmere Ultra Double Roll 12 rolls (UPC 0 61328 35412 1).
There will be a total of ten (10) prizes available to be won during the Contest Period. Each Prize consists of 1.00 CT. T.W. Certified Canadian Diamond Solitaire Stud Earrings in 14K White Gold. Each earring holds a single certified Canadian round-cut diamond, together totalling 1.00ct. The diamonds boast a colour ranking of H-I and clarity of I2 with 3-prong stone setting with a screwback. The approximate retail value of each Prize is $5,000.00 CDN.