Pepsi 100 Years of NHL Hockey at SUBWAY Contest
The Pepsi 100 Years of NHL Hockey at SUBWAY Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory of residence.
The Pepsi 100 Years of NHL Hockey at SUBWAY Contest ends at 11:59 PM ET on April 23.
How to enter
To enter, purchase a meal consisting of one (1) Pepsi beverage and one (1) bag of Frito Lay chips OR one (1) bowl of soup OR two (2) cookies at a participating Subway location during the Contest Period to receive a scratch card. Scratch the card to reveal the unique PIN, then:
- Text [HOCKEY] to  and the Contest Administrator will send you a link
- Enter the PIN number on the link and provide your name, mobile phone number or email address, province, confirmation that you are age of majority and confirmation that you have read, understood
Maximum one (1) with purchase entry per person per day.
Grand Prize: There are three (3) Grand Prizes available to be won, each consisting of the following:
- One (1) trip for four (4) including round-trip economy-class air transportation departing from the major airport closest to the winner’s home to the designated game city of a Stanley Cup Final game
- Two (2) nights’ 4-star accommodation, based on double occupancy
- Four (4) tickets to attend a Stanley Cup Final game as determined by the Contest Sponsor
- $1,000 awarded to the winner
Secondary Prizes: There are ten (10) secondary prizes available to be won as follows:
- Four (4) jerseys signed by Daniel and Henrik Sedin $500 each
- Six (6) hockey pucks signed by Daniel and Henrik Sedin $100 each
Daily Prizes: There are a total of six thousand two hundred (6,200) daily prizes available to be won. One hundred (100) Daily Prizes will be awarded each day during the Contest Period. Daily Prizes are as follows:
- 1,200 Shop.NHL.com electronic gift cards $50.00 each
- 1,000 Subway mini sticks $5.00 each
- 3,000 Subway gift cards $5.00 each
- 1,000 NHL-branded merchandise $12.99 each