Enter the Mondelez Canada & Circle K Concert Trip Contest at for a chance to win your choice of a concert trip for 2 anywhere in Canada or the U.S.A.
Who can Enter this Circle K Contest ?
The Mondelez Canada & Circle K Concert Trip Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in the Province or Territory in which they reside.
When does the Contest end ?
This Contest ends at 12:00 p.m. (noon) ET on December 6.
How to Enter ?
During the Contest Period, visit a participating Circle K establishment and purchase any participating products. Visit circlekgames.ca and go to the Contest page (concert.circlekgames.ca). Fill out all the mandatory fields of the electronic entry form.
Limit one (1) Participating Product Entry per person, per email address, per day.
To enter without making a purchase of a participating product. You may send a 50-word handwritten essay about why you love live concert experiences along with your full name and email address on an 8.5” x 11” piece of paper. Mail it in an envelope with proper Canadian postage to:
Mondelez Canada & Circle K Concert Trip, 768 Columbia Street, #204, New Westminster, BC, V3M 1B4
What are the Prizes to be won ?
There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won during the Contest Period.
The Grand Prize consists of:
- Roundtrip coach-class air transportation for two (2) from the international airport closest to winner’s residence to a city in Canada or the U.S.A. to be selected by the winner
- Three (3) consecutive nights’ accommodations at a hotel determined by Contest Sponsors at their sole discretion (based on one (1) standard room with double occupancy)
- Return ground transportation between winner’s residence and international airport closest to winner’s residence
- Return ground transportation between destination airport in Canada or the U.S.A. and hotel
- Two (2) tickets to a concert of the winner’s choice
- $500 spending money for the winner (to be awarded in the form of a cheque)
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is five thousand five hundred Dollars ($5,500) based on a Toronto to Los Angeles example.
There are ten (10) Secondary Prizes available to be won during the Contest Period. The approximate retail value of a Secondary Prize is three hundred Dollars ($300).
The Secondary Prize consists of:
- $300 cash for the purchase of concert tickets
The total approximate retail value of the Prizes is eight thousand five hundred dollars ($8,500).